Friday 16 January 2009

Unsound Mind. Thriller opening sequence.



I really like unsound mind because they used a lot of good effects and made it appear very abstract. I also really like that the whole video is in black and white.
I think that having the title not be on the video parts of the sequence is a good idea, having the white titles on and almost all black background makes them stand out a lot more. Also if the titles were to have been on the video it would have distracted the audience away from it. I really also like the effect they chose to have the videos more off screen with, it fits in very well with the abstract feel of the video.
What I liked most about this video is that it makes the audience want to what more, to find out why its very abstract and how all these video clips link up with each other.

No comments: